We need help in any part of project. We need graphics, programmers, music artists and players for testing. We also need smart people for developing ideas. Everyone who want help, can help. Doesn't matter Your skills, if you want help, just do it!
Everyone who want to help should contact project manager at <email@example.com>
Below is placed list about some most needed points, but don't worry if your skills are outside this list. There are placed just most important points of development.
I'm just pure coder, I can't do any (or almost any graphics) so anyone who want to put work inside Netcraft is welcomed. Main list of graphics to do:
- User interface graphics - They are very simple now and game is solely judged for first view, so there is high need to replace them.
- Background pictures - Simple 2d pictures. Full instruction about making background pictures is placed here.
- Units pictures - I was wondering about 3d models placed into game (or rendered before) but every idea is good. I'm making 3d engine for making simple units, but don't worry about them.
- Everything not mentioned what You can imagine
This list below is not very detailed, but there is aviable new TODO list (now only as pure text)
Well... with coding is little worst, because I'm strong coder and I can expect some skills. It is of course about my modules. If you are making your own module (or BOT) you can do what you want. For full list what needs to be done mail me. Below is list of things needed right NOW.
- Some 3d algorithms. I don't want to use any library, because allegro has got some routines, but unluckily I can't tell which polygon should be drawn first.
- Internet algorithms. I've got an idea how should work plaing around net (searching for servers) but there was nothing done around this.
- Map editor. There is mapeditor inside Netcraft, but it needs a lot of improvements. There should be many things done around making map playable (supply points, winning goals etc.) Detailed todo + mapedit description is placed here
- User interface. By now there only some parts of user interface, it should have much more functions.
- Improvement of units behavior. Sometimes they are behaving silly, it should be replaced.
There are a lot of things to develop in world (beggining from units, ending on maps and story). I welcome everyone with at least small piece of imagination.
There is also need of someone who can make (and KEEP) this webpage on high level.